Truck Trail pours a golden color that is magnificently clear and has a constant flow of ascending carbonation bubbles. Fizzy, white head that recedes fairly quickly to a thin film but leaves appropriate lacing on the glass. Aroma has some light malt coupled with pine and citrus hop notes. The taste, however, is more hop forward with citrus, berry, and pine flavors. Mild hop bitterness but probably more than you would expect for just 31 IBUs. Cracker-like backbone of pale malt with just a touch of sweetness. Medium body and a bit chewy and viscous for this style, which we like. Mouthfeel is crisp and smooth. Dry and grainy in the finish and overall nice flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 17 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity