Truck Trail pours a golden color that is magnificently clear and has a constant flow of ascending carbonation bubbles. Fizzy, white head that recedes fairly quickly to a thin film but leaves appropriate lacing on the glass. Aroma has some light malt coupled with pine and citrus hop notes. The taste, however, is more hop forward with citrus, berry, and pine flavors. Mild hop bitterness but probably more than you would expect for just 31 IBUs. Cracker-like backbone of pale malt with just a touch of sweetness. Medium body and a bit chewy and viscous for this style, which we like. Mouthfeel is crisp and smooth. Dry and grainy in the finish and overall nice flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Field to Ferment - Centennial & Simcoe (2019). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity