Duet is an exceptional IPA and a great representation of the West Coast style. Color is a golden orange with a thin, off-white head. The aroma is bright, hoppy, and inviting. On the taste, it's juicy and very fruit forward. All kinds of fruit: orange, mango, strawberry, pineapple, and apricot, but then you get some resinous pine. Well balanced with some caramel malt sweetness, but definitely on the hoppy side. Creamy yet dry mouthfeel with an extremely clean finish. There's a lingering bitterness, but in a good way. Overall this is an outstanding, juicy, and flavorful IPA that you definitely want to get your hands on!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 29 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 2 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity