Duet is an exceptional IPA and a great representation of the West Coast style. Color is a golden orange with a thin, off-white head. The aroma is bright, hoppy, and inviting. On the taste, it's juicy and very fruit forward. All kinds of fruit: orange, mango, strawberry, pineapple, and apricot, but then you get some resinous pine. Well balanced with some caramel malt sweetness, but definitely on the hoppy side. Creamy yet dry mouthfeel with an extremely clean finish. There's a lingering bitterness, but in a good way. Overall this is an outstanding, juicy, and flavorful IPA that you definitely want to get your hands on!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 28 minutes ago
- Vette432 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium Ben & Jerry's). 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Tower Station IPA. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Head Full of Dynomite v.5. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap