Duet is an exceptional IPA and a great representation of the West Coast style. Color is a golden orange with a thin, off-white head. The aroma is bright, hoppy, and inviting. On the taste, it's juicy and very fruit forward. All kinds of fruit: orange, mango, strawberry, pineapple, and apricot, but then you get some resinous pine. Well balanced with some caramel malt sweetness, but definitely on the hoppy side. Creamy yet dry mouthfeel with an extremely clean finish. There's a lingering bitterness, but in a good way. Overall this is an outstanding, juicy, and flavorful IPA that you definitely want to get your hands on!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Beer V. 11 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Stalk. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Xocoveza. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity