Dorothy's New World Lager pours a bright golden color with light carbonation and a thin white head that dissipates completely within a few minutes. It has a very mild corn aroma with a slight malt sweetness. This is a full flavored lager featuring sweet barley malts with a pear and tropical fruit flavors coming through on the finish. The aftertaste is satisfyingly prolonged with the carbonation and fruit leaving a tangy fizziness on your tongue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 16 minutes ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pride Of cHops. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity