Damm Lemon is a pretty refreshing shandy. It's crisp, light, thirst quenching and citrusy. The pale yellow and hazy color give you the exact expectation of what you're going to drink - a pleasant beverage. The lemon doesn't overpower, and some malty flavors of the beer still creep through, but it's on the sweet side with little to no alcohol taste. If you like shandy, the Spanish have gotten this one right for consumption on a hot, humid, Barcelona day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 8 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Pride Of cHops. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity