Beautiful appearance, with a slightly cloudy, golden orange color. About a half of finger of white, bubbly head that fizzles down to a thin film. Strong, tart aroma of yeast, fruit, and barrel notes. The taste is pretty tart up front, with peach and lemon fruit. There's plenty of farmhouse funk and oak. The foudre clearly imparted a ton of flavor in this beer. Lively carbonation with a smooth, slick mouthfeel. Overall this is a fantastic, mildly sour Saison that is perfect for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for La Morena. 12 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hoosier Red. 44 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Aphotic. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for City Wide. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Beaver State Brews. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity