Amarilla Gorilla is a clear, golden yellow color with a thin white head and a ton of tiny carbonation bubbles. The hop-forward aroma features pine and candied orange peel. The taste consists of citrus and floral hops with tropical fruit juices like mango and papaya. This is a very hoppy beer that carefully balances the bitterness with the fruity sweetness to maintain a high level of drinkability. It finishes clean with a touch of lemon zest that abbreviates the aftertaste and prevents the bitterness from lingering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Monkey Knife Fight. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity