Amarilla Gorilla is a clear, golden yellow color with a thin white head and a ton of tiny carbonation bubbles. The hop-forward aroma features pine and candied orange peel. The taste consists of citrus and floral hops with tropical fruit juices like mango and papaya. This is a very hoppy beer that carefully balances the bitterness with the fruity sweetness to maintain a high level of drinkability. It finishes clean with a touch of lemon zest that abbreviates the aftertaste and prevents the bitterness from lingering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Dark Horse Reserve Special Black Ale. 13 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Revision IPA. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity