In the glass, Squall IPA is a light orange color, slightly cloudy, with thick white head. It has a simple hop aroma with some aspect that reminds you of the ocean air. The flavor starts with a bready malt backbone and then builds layers of tropical and citrus hops on top of it. There is very little bitterness and a creamy texture and leads this to be incredibly drinkable beer. The 9% ABV defies belief. Dogfish Head should put this one in six packs so we can enjoy it more readily.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for La Morena. 10 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hoosier Red. 42 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Aphotic. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for City Wide. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Beaver State Brews. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity