Pours a super clear, golden straw color with a white, fizzy head that disappears within seconds. Strong aroma of Brettanomyces-like yeast, white grape, and oak barrels. The taste follows the nose, with a nice farmhouse funk coupled with a mild tartness. Not too sour at all, with huge amounts of woody, oak barrel notes. Fruit flavors of white grape, green apple, and pear, plus a subtle white pepper spice. Mouthfeel is bright with a bone-dry crispiness. Low carbonation, leading into a smooth, tingly finish. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 49 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA