Pours a super clear, golden straw color with a white, fizzy head that disappears within seconds. Strong aroma of Brettanomyces-like yeast, white grape, and oak barrels. The taste follows the nose, with a nice farmhouse funk coupled with a mild tartness. Not too sour at all, with huge amounts of woody, oak barrel notes. Fruit flavors of white grape, green apple, and pear, plus a subtle white pepper spice. Mouthfeel is bright with a bone-dry crispiness. Low carbonation, leading into a smooth, tingly finish. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Flyby Pilsner. 15 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity