Pours a slightly hazy, deep gold color with one finger of white, frothy head with noticeable lacing on the glass. Nice aroma with grainy wheat as well as bright citrus. Taste is smooth and refreshing, with an abundance of light, grainy malt, complemented by an appropriate amount of orange and lemon hop flavors. There’s a mild sweetness in the aftertaste and minimal bitterness. Light body, with a mouthfeel that is grainy from the wheat, and very thirst quenching. Finish is clean and smooth. Overall, this is quite good, as the wheat is not too dominant, and the citrus rounds everything out for easy drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity