Pours a slightly hazy, deep gold color with one finger of white, frothy head with noticeable lacing on the glass. Nice aroma with grainy wheat as well as bright citrus. Taste is smooth and refreshing, with an abundance of light, grainy malt, complemented by an appropriate amount of orange and lemon hop flavors. There’s a mild sweetness in the aftertaste and minimal bitterness. Light body, with a mouthfeel that is grainy from the wheat, and very thirst quenching. Finish is clean and smooth. Overall, this is quite good, as the wheat is not too dominant, and the citrus rounds everything out for easy drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hoosier Red. 32 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Aphotic. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for City Wide. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Beaver State Brews. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 6 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Lizard King. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity