Pours a non-transparent, reddish amber color. Fizzy, light tan colored head that thins to a film, leaving some lacing on the glass. Aroma is Brett-forward with a lot of fruit. Taste follows suit, with a lip-puckering tartness up front, followed by dark fruit flavors like cherry, cranberry, and pomegranate. Clear signs of the barrel as big oak flavors balance things out. But the sour doesn't fade out, even after several sips. Mouthfeel is crisp with a medium body. This is a fantastic sour red ale and we can't wait to try more beers like this from Smog City Brewing Co.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for The Sister. 53 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Fresh Out the Oven v6. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Looking Out For You. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity