Beautiful appearance, with a slightly cloudy, golden orange color. About a half of finger of white, bubbly head that fizzles down to a thin film. Strong, tart aroma of yeast, fruit, and barrel notes. The taste is pretty tart up front, with peach and lemon fruit. There's plenty of farmhouse funk and oak. The foudre clearly imparted a ton of flavor in this beer. Lively carbonation with a smooth, slick mouthfeel. Overall this is a fantastic, mildly sour Saison that is perfect for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Seizoen. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Senor Saison. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Happy Hops. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Infinite Void Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity