Beautiful appearance, with a slightly cloudy, golden orange color. About a half of finger of white, bubbly head that fizzles down to a thin film. Strong, tart aroma of yeast, fruit, and barrel notes. The taste is pretty tart up front, with peach and lemon fruit. There's plenty of farmhouse funk and oak. The foudre clearly imparted a ton of flavor in this beer. Lively carbonation with a smooth, slick mouthfeel. Overall this is a fantastic, mildly sour Saison that is perfect for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for For British Eyes Only. 41 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for LaGrave. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for No Resolutions. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rise Up. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity