The Sixth Glass pours a ton of creamy head with an orange/copper color that's a little hazy with some sediment floating around. The aroma is very reserved yet complex, with hints of dark fruits like fig, raisin, rum, and yeast. It's very well carbonated and medium bodied. The flavors run the gamut of complexity, starting with a slight dry sweetness, moving into an upfront fig, plum, and prune, and finishing with a little breadiness and an ever so slight alcohol burn that's pleasantly balanced with the sugars. This is a great representation of the style. If you like quads, be sure to pick this one up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Fields of Green: Crosby Comet. 38 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Universal Secret. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Wolf Mother Triple IPA. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to San Diego Part 1. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 805 Cerveza. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Oberon Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity