White Rajah consistently tops the plethora of "Best IPA" lists floating around, so we were excited to try it. It pours a little bit muddy colored, hazy with the characteristics of an Arnold Palmer where it's slightly brown yet yellowish. The aroma is of fresh hops, with a hint of fruitiness. It has a medium to low carbonation and a medium body. The taste is citrusy hop and a of hint melon or tropical fruit, with a tannic acidity, tending to finish like a dry chardonnay that lends bitterness at the very end. It's not sweet, but seems to have a more substantive malt profile than many other beers of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to San Diego Part 1. 13 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Joaquin Dead Mexican Red Ale. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for KillaPilz. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pacific Prost. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity