Appearance is semi-clear, golden straw color. Super white, two finger thick bubbly head. Lots of lacing on the glass for a pilsner. Aroma has both malts and hops and is surprisingly hoppy for the style. On the taste, it’s malty at first with dry, bready, cracker-like flavors. But then the hops take over, and they are floral and herbal in nature. Also, a bit of lemon citrus. Light body and very refreshing in the mouthfeel. This is our type of pilsner!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 59 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity