Appearance is semi-clear, golden straw color. Super white, two finger thick bubbly head. Lots of lacing on the glass for a pilsner. Aroma has both malts and hops and is surprisingly hoppy for the style. On the taste, it’s malty at first with dry, bready, cracker-like flavors. But then the hops take over, and they are floral and herbal in nature. Also, a bit of lemon citrus. Light body and very refreshing in the mouthfeel. This is our type of pilsner!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 43 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity