Appearance is semi-clear, golden straw color. Super white, two finger thick bubbly head. Lots of lacing on the glass for a pilsner. Aroma has both malts and hops and is surprisingly hoppy for the style. On the taste, it’s malty at first with dry, bready, cracker-like flavors. But then the hops take over, and they are floral and herbal in nature. Also, a bit of lemon citrus. Light body and very refreshing in the mouthfeel. This is our type of pilsner!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 25 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity