Pours a gradient dark copper to light blonde with some cloudiness and a monster head. The carbonation is huge too, with visible large bubbles. The aroma is more malt than yeast which was surprising, but you can pick up some honey and biscuit. There's no booziness which is impressive at 11%, and it's fairly creamy for the heavy carbonation. The taste isn't as complex as expected; mostly malty with some Belgian yeast and maybe a little light fig.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 3 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 42 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity