Pours an inch of head with small bubbles. The color is a deep auburn with hues of red throughout. Very clear for a darker IPA. The aroma smells like fresh pine and hints of grass. A strong up-front bitterness and copper flavor blends well with the taste of dark malts and pine. Like most Sierra Nevada IPAs, there is an up-front strong carbonation and dryness that opens your taste buds to the great balance of malts and Cascade hops. Where it differs from most Sierra Nevada IPAs is its rich red color and the perception that you are drinking a perfect meld between a red and rye IPA. This Ale was brewed to help those who were impacted by the Northern California Camp Fire, and Sierra Nevada's passion and love is evident in this high quality offering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity