Pours an inch of head with small bubbles. The color is a deep auburn with hues of red throughout. Very clear for a darker IPA. The aroma smells like fresh pine and hints of grass. A strong up-front bitterness and copper flavor blends well with the taste of dark malts and pine. Like most Sierra Nevada IPAs, there is an up-front strong carbonation and dryness that opens your taste buds to the great balance of malts and Cascade hops. Where it differs from most Sierra Nevada IPAs is its rich red color and the perception that you are drinking a perfect meld between a red and rye IPA. This Ale was brewed to help those who were impacted by the Northern California Camp Fire, and Sierra Nevada's passion and love is evident in this high quality offering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 8 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 57 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity