Well balanced and delicious, this Chocolate Ale is special. The aroma is very fruity with a slight hop, but the taste is completely unexpected and pleasant. It's a coppery gold color which would lead you to believe there's no chocolate flavor to be had, but no no, my friends, there's a perfectly subtle yet satisfying chocolate finish awaiting your palate. The slightly caramel, slightly chocolate, perfectly divine almost indistinguishable malt makes this beer one you need to try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Tanilla Porter. 19 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Special. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pistil. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity