Palo Santo pours as black as motor oil with only a slight aroma with a hint of vanilla and banana. It is aged in very large barrels made of a dense wood from Paraguay. It has a strong flavor consisting of toasted malts, vanilla, and alcohol. The barrel aging takes away the bite and smooths it out so that it doesn't kick at 12%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 4 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity