Palo Santo pours as black as motor oil with only a slight aroma with a hint of vanilla and banana. It is aged in very large barrels made of a dense wood from Paraguay. It has a strong flavor consisting of toasted malts, vanilla, and alcohol. The barrel aging takes away the bite and smooths it out so that it doesn't kick at 12%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 46 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity