Pours a golden orange color that is cloudy and a bit murky. Two fingers of off-white, foamy head. Hoppy, ripe aroma, big tropical fruit. Taste is smooth and hop forward, with notes of pineapple, pear, apple, and nectarine. Soft malts with minimal sweetness. Mouthfeel is juicy and the 8.7% is present but not boozy. Single hopped with El Dorado, this is an excellent beer in the hazy DIPA category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Monkey Knife Fight. 56 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity