Pale to deep gold in color, somewhat hazy, with two fingers of white, frothy head. The aroma is hoppy and dank, with berry, tropical fruit, stone fruit, and pine. Excellent overall flavor, with similar hop notes that we picked up on in the nose. Lots of tropical fruit, and to a lesser extent apricot, berry, and pine. Some grapefruit citrus kicks in for a light bitterness. This IPA is brewed with four different forms of hops: whole leaf, liquified, pelletized, and powdered. As a result, the hops completely dominate the malts, with a resinous and juicy mouthfeel. There’s a distinct Dogfish Head flavor that is quite tasty and enjoyable. Glad we picked this one up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rebel IPA. 6 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity