Pale to deep gold in color, somewhat hazy, with two fingers of white, frothy head. The aroma is hoppy and dank, with berry, tropical fruit, stone fruit, and pine. Excellent overall flavor, with similar hop notes that we picked up on in the nose. Lots of tropical fruit, and to a lesser extent apricot, berry, and pine. Some grapefruit citrus kicks in for a light bitterness. This IPA is brewed with four different forms of hops: whole leaf, liquified, pelletized, and powdered. As a result, the hops completely dominate the malts, with a resinous and juicy mouthfeel. There’s a distinct Dogfish Head flavor that is quite tasty and enjoyable. Glad we picked this one up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 48 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity