Pale to deep gold in color, somewhat hazy, with two fingers of white, frothy head. The aroma is hoppy and dank, with berry, tropical fruit, stone fruit, and pine. Excellent overall flavor, with similar hop notes that we picked up on in the nose. Lots of tropical fruit, and to a lesser extent apricot, berry, and pine. Some grapefruit citrus kicks in for a light bitterness. This IPA is brewed with four different forms of hops: whole leaf, liquified, pelletized, and powdered. As a result, the hops completely dominate the malts, with a resinous and juicy mouthfeel. There’s a distinct Dogfish Head flavor that is quite tasty and enjoyable. Glad we picked this one up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 33 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Juice Press. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity