Color is a clear but non-transparent amber red. One finger of light tan colored frothy head with good retention. Aroma of pumpkin spices: cinnamon, nutmeg, and maybe clove? The taste begins with some candied yam or sweet potato flavors, along with a nuttiness like a brown ale. And it's hoppier than most pumpkin ales. Earthy and piney hops, coupled with roasted pumpkin flavors. The pumpkin flavor is more pumpkin seed and pumpkin spice rather than pumpkin fruit. The malts provide flavors of rye bread, black licorice, and molasses. Medium body, medium carbonation, and a slick mouthfeel. Mildly boozy with a sweetness like rum or cognac. Rich and complex but not too pumpkiny - this is a nice choice as we get deeper into pumpkin season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 23 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA