Dorothy's New World Lager pours a bright golden color with light carbonation and a thin white head that dissipates completely within a few minutes. It has a very mild corn aroma with a slight malt sweetness. This is a full flavored lager featuring sweet barley malts with a pear and tropical fruit flavors coming through on the finish. The aftertaste is satisfyingly prolonged with the carbonation and fruit leaving a tangy fizziness on your tongue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Field to Ferment - Centennial & Simcoe (2019). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity