Birthday Suit just makes you want to party. It's a beautiful coppery color with thin, coarse head that dissipates pretty quickly. Perfectly carbonated, the aroma balances a wonderful yeastiness with the acidity of vinegar and some fruit notes. It's tart right up front with a little plum sweetness to balance it out. Light to medium bodied, it also presents some light Belgian yeasty flavors that pair well with the sour dried, dark plum you get on the finish. Overall it's an enjoyable beer - if you're wary of sours this might be one to try because it's a mild and pleasant entry into the world of sours.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 17 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity