Birthday Suit just makes you want to party. It's a beautiful coppery color with thin, coarse head that dissipates pretty quickly. Perfectly carbonated, the aroma balances a wonderful yeastiness with the acidity of vinegar and some fruit notes. It's tart right up front with a little plum sweetness to balance it out. Light to medium bodied, it also presents some light Belgian yeasty flavors that pair well with the sour dried, dark plum you get on the finish. Overall it's an enjoyable beer - if you're wary of sours this might be one to try because it's a mild and pleasant entry into the world of sours.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to It's a Trappist!. 30 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Sister. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Fresh Out the Oven v6. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Looking Out For You. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity