Birthday Suit just makes you want to party. It's a beautiful coppery color with thin, coarse head that dissipates pretty quickly. Perfectly carbonated, the aroma balances a wonderful yeastiness with the acidity of vinegar and some fruit notes. It's tart right up front with a little plum sweetness to balance it out. Light to medium bodied, it also presents some light Belgian yeasty flavors that pair well with the sour dried, dark plum you get on the finish. Overall it's an enjoyable beer - if you're wary of sours this might be one to try because it's a mild and pleasant entry into the world of sours.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 28 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Focal Banger. 2 hours ago
- Evenrude and 1 other added a rating for Love Hazy IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blazing World. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Universal Secret. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity