Lazy Hazy is quite clear for a beer with "Hazy" in the title. It pours a deep golden color with a thin, white colored head and a few small bubbles floating up from the bottom. The aroma is a combination of citrus hops and bready malts. Whereas many IPAs allow the hops to take center stage over the malts, it's not the case with Lazy Hazy. In this beer the malts share the spotlight equally with the hops. There is a distinctly German Marzen quality to the malt profile of this beer and it finishes with a little honey flavor in the bisquity aftertaste. This beer may be lazy when it comes to haziness, but it's not lazy in the flavor department.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 40 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity