PseudoSue hits all the marks when you're looking for a great tasting Pale Ale. On the pour, it's a golden orange color with just a bit of haze. Head is white and foamy, dissipates quickly, but also leaves excellent lacing. Aroma is both citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is very hoppy for the style, with similar citrus and tropical fruit flavors from the aroma. But we also got some resinous pine and juicy characteristics. Just the right amount of malt for balance, with a slight caramel sweetness. Body is fairly light, with medium carbonation and a pleasant dry mouthfeel. Mild bitterness in the finish. Drinks like a flavorful IPA with the ABV of a Pale Ale. This beer has a great reputation, and it's deserving of the hype, especially coming from IPA lovers that are always looking for top-notch Pale Ales.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 3 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to IPAs East and West. 57 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for 300. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Citra High. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Swami's IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hoss. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Old Scallywag - Oak Brandy Barrel Aged (2015). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity