PseudoSue hits all the marks when you're looking for a great tasting Pale Ale. On the pour, it's a golden orange color with just a bit of haze. Head is white and foamy, dissipates quickly, but also leaves excellent lacing. Aroma is both citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is very hoppy for the style, with similar citrus and tropical fruit flavors from the aroma. But we also got some resinous pine and juicy characteristics. Just the right amount of malt for balance, with a slight caramel sweetness. Body is fairly light, with medium carbonation and a pleasant dry mouthfeel. Mild bitterness in the finish. Drinks like a flavorful IPA with the ABV of a Pale Ale. This beer has a great reputation, and it's deserving of the hype, especially coming from IPA lovers that are always looking for top-notch Pale Ales.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 36 minutes ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pride Of cHops. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity