Chau Tien, once sharing a common recipe with Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, has continued to evolve over time. It is an amber colored pale ale that balances caramel maltiness with a medium floral hop profile. There is also a juicy fruitiness that makes the beer quite drinkable. A touch of spice and bitterness in the aftertaste lets you know you are drinking a pale ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Chonk - Tropical Berry Blast Sundae Sour. 10 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity