Blak pours a dark espresso brown with an off white one finger head that recedes to a thin layer on the top. It smells incredible - subtle and reserved roasted coffee with a bready characteristic. The flavors are delicate, starting with dark bread like rye, some caramel sweetness, a roasted maltiness and a really pleasant, subdued, barely-there hop. Mouthfeel is light but creamy, and it has a nice carbonation. This is one of the more nuanced, delicate beers we've had and it's a really enjoyable all day sipper.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Monkey Knife Fight. 20 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 60 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity