Glorious pours a straw color, very hazy, with a sizeable finger or two of foamy white head. Nice lacing left on the glass and the head sticks around. Citrus fills the aroma with tangerine and lemon. The taste is fruity and juicy, dominated by citrus flavors but also bringing forth a good amount of tropical fruit. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry. Light bitterness that comes through in a slightly acidic, grapefruit pith finish. It's a Pale Ale but has the flavor of a light IPA. Should be a new favorite for New England-style fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 23 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity