Glorious pours a straw color, very hazy, with a sizeable finger or two of foamy white head. Nice lacing left on the glass and the head sticks around. Citrus fills the aroma with tangerine and lemon. The taste is fruity and juicy, dominated by citrus flavors but also bringing forth a good amount of tropical fruit. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry. Light bitterness that comes through in a slightly acidic, grapefruit pith finish. It's a Pale Ale but has the flavor of a light IPA. Should be a new favorite for New England-style fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Citrus & Piney IPA. 45 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Seawolf. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Coffee Vanilla Qualified. 3 hours ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Wolf. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Fruit and Milk. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity