This is a non-traditional Kölsch, from start to finish. Beginning with the hazy, golden color. The head is off-white and foamy, and leaves a lot of lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy with citrus and tropical fruit notes. Same with the taste, there are juicy, hoppy flavors with orange, lemon, and mango. Malts are soft and pillowy, with a light body and a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Overall this has really nice flavor, it’s just not what we think of when we order a Kölsch-style beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 17 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 56 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity