This is a non-traditional Kölsch, from start to finish. Beginning with the hazy, golden color. The head is off-white and foamy, and leaves a lot of lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy with citrus and tropical fruit notes. Same with the taste, there are juicy, hoppy flavors with orange, lemon, and mango. Malts are soft and pillowy, with a light body and a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Overall this has really nice flavor, it’s just not what we think of when we order a Kölsch-style beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Asahi. 12 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Canebrake. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity