This is a non-traditional Kölsch, from start to finish. Beginning with the hazy, golden color. The head is off-white and foamy, and leaves a lot of lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy with citrus and tropical fruit notes. Same with the taste, there are juicy, hoppy flavors with orange, lemon, and mango. Malts are soft and pillowy, with a light body and a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Overall this has really nice flavor, it’s just not what we think of when we order a Kölsch-style beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 46 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Dos Equis Amber. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Fix (2018). 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity