This is a non-traditional Kölsch, from start to finish. Beginning with the hazy, golden color. The head is off-white and foamy, and leaves a lot of lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy with citrus and tropical fruit notes. Same with the taste, there are juicy, hoppy flavors with orange, lemon, and mango. Malts are soft and pillowy, with a light body and a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Overall this has really nice flavor, it’s just not what we think of when we order a Kölsch-style beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Porter. 23 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity