This is a non-traditional Kölsch, from start to finish. Beginning with the hazy, golden color. The head is off-white and foamy, and leaves a lot of lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy with citrus and tropical fruit notes. Same with the taste, there are juicy, hoppy flavors with orange, lemon, and mango. Malts are soft and pillowy, with a light body and a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Overall this has really nice flavor, it’s just not what we think of when we order a Kölsch-style beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Phantasmagoria. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Spaten Pils. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Anchor Porter. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fatamorgana. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity