Polygraph is a Midwest Fruit Tart that pours a non-transparent, bright ruby red. The head is pinkish white and fizzy, thick at first, but it disappears quickly. Aroma is tart, with clear cherry notes. On the taste, it’s not as tart as we expected. Cherry flavor is there, but it’s not overwhelming. Vanilla smoothness appears in the mouthfeel. Body and carbonation are both light. Pretty sharp finish that does not linger. The 8.1% ABV is crazy – this drinks more like 4% or 5%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Critical Band. 1 hour ago
- dheliker added a rating for Grainwave. 1 hour ago
- dheliker added a rating for Indiewave. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Oyster Tompkins. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Mayberry IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Tendril. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity