Pistil pours a crystal clear, golden straw color with lots of carbonation bubbles and a white, frothy head. One of the clearest beers we’ve had. Inviting, malty Pilsner aroma. Taste is Pilsner malt focused, bready, with semi-sweet malts. Sweetness is very noticeable, somewhat honey-like. Mouthfeel is smooth and refreshing. Soft, tingly carbonation. Most of the beers we’ve had from Burgeon are IPAs, so this was a nice treat and really tasty beer for the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 47 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to 100th Episode!. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity