Pistil pours a crystal clear, golden straw color with lots of carbonation bubbles and a white, frothy head. One of the clearest beers we’ve had. Inviting, malty Pilsner aroma. Taste is Pilsner malt focused, bready, with semi-sweet malts. Sweetness is very noticeable, somewhat honey-like. Mouthfeel is smooth and refreshing. Soft, tingly carbonation. Most of the beers we’ve had from Burgeon are IPAs, so this was a nice treat and really tasty beer for the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 22 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale