Universal Secret pours a hazy, golden straw color with one finger of frothy, white head. Inviting aroma of citrus. Taste is incredible. Citrus flavors of tangerine and mandarin orange. Tropical fruit like mango and pineapple. Maybe even some apricot and pear. Malts have a lot of oat and wheat, which create a soft texture that matches perfectly with the hops. Mouthfeel is soft and dry. Light body, no bitterness, and slightly sweet in the finish. Fantastic!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 8 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity