Universal Secret pours a hazy, golden straw color with one finger of frothy, white head. Inviting aroma of citrus. Taste is incredible. Citrus flavors of tangerine and mandarin orange. Tropical fruit like mango and pineapple. Maybe even some apricot and pear. Malts have a lot of oat and wheat, which create a soft texture that matches perfectly with the hops. Mouthfeel is soft and dry. Light body, no bitterness, and slightly sweet in the finish. Fantastic!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for S1nist0r Black Ale. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Windows Up. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 4 hours ago
- Tattoosday added a rating for Chonk Sundae Sour (Tropical Berry Blast). 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Adam. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity