This was the world's first pilsner, made in 1842, and for this category it's still hard to beat. Find it on draft if possible. It's a golden, amber yellow color with a thin white head. Aroma is malty, biscuity, and bready. All of that is in the taste also, along with some light grassy and floral hops. Plenty of sweetness but it's well balanced and crisp. The finish is smooth and refreshing, and will want you to pour another one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 33 minutes ago
- HankW commented on beer Hooter Brown Ale. 45 minutes ago
- HankW uploaded a photo for beer Hooter Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- HankW added a rating for Hooter Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Stouting Match. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity