Appearance is golden yellow in color with a light haze. One finger of white, frothy head. Very aromatic, with citrus, berry, and tropical fruit. Taste is extremely smooth, with malts that are soft, dry, and grainy. Hops take center stage, with lots of orange, lemon, blueberry, and floral flavors. Somewhat fruity, but still very West Coast in style. Mild and pleasant bitterness. We can’t get over how smooth the mouthfeel is – one of the best we’ve had in a while. Finish is clean and refreshing, with a lingering lemony citrus. Excellent.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 46 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity