Appearance is golden yellow in color with a light haze. One finger of white, frothy head. Very aromatic, with citrus, berry, and tropical fruit. Taste is extremely smooth, with malts that are soft, dry, and grainy. Hops take center stage, with lots of orange, lemon, blueberry, and floral flavors. Somewhat fruity, but still very West Coast in style. Mild and pleasant bitterness. We can’t get over how smooth the mouthfeel is – one of the best we’ve had in a while. Finish is clean and refreshing, with a lingering lemony citrus. Excellent.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Inclined IPA. 28 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale