Appearance is golden yellow in color with a light haze. One finger of white, frothy head. Very aromatic, with citrus, berry, and tropical fruit. Taste is extremely smooth, with malts that are soft, dry, and grainy. Hops take center stage, with lots of orange, lemon, blueberry, and floral flavors. Somewhat fruity, but still very West Coast in style. Mild and pleasant bitterness. We can’t get over how smooth the mouthfeel is – one of the best we’ve had in a while. Finish is clean and refreshing, with a lingering lemony citrus. Excellent.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Operation IPA Overload. 13 minutes ago
- plarson listened to What's My Name Again?. 44 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Mountain Haze. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Venture Maine IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Fields of Green: Crosby Comet. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Pay it Forward Cocoa Porter. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Old Chub Scotch Ale. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
From The Heart