Pours a hazy, deep gold color with two fingers of foamy white head that sticks around forever and leaves lacing all over the glass. Aroma is hoppy and fresh, with citrus, berry, and stone fruit. The taste has an interesting hop profile, taking from the combination of Nelson & Mosaic hops. We get melon, white grape, berry, mango, and tangerine. Medium body, nicely carbonated. Super smooth in the finish, with light bitterness and a lingering hop flavor on the tongue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 41 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Nukin' Futz Imperial Peanut Butter Chocolate Cream Porter. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #2. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Le Merle. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allegro Coffee Porter. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity