Color is a murky, soft golden yellow with one inch of sudsy, off-white head. Thin lacing is left on the glass. Aroma is very strong and fresh with an abundance of tropical fruit and citrus. Wow - taste is superb! Mango, papaya, orange; lots of juice! Nelson and Citra hops make a nice combination. The malts provide nice support and balance, especially with the texture from the wheat and oats. Not much sweetness or bitterness. Dry, chalky mouthfeel that really brings out the full flavor of the hops. Medium body but the 8.2% is extremely hidden. Truly awesome NE-style IPA from the San Diego area!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 11 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Two Beers Fresh Hop 2016. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Logic Gate. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to California Golden Beers. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mr. Pineapple. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Source Series Apis. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity