Color is a murky, soft golden yellow with one inch of sudsy, off-white head. Thin lacing is left on the glass. Aroma is very strong and fresh with an abundance of tropical fruit and citrus. Wow - taste is superb! Mango, papaya, orange; lots of juice! Nelson and Citra hops make a nice combination. The malts provide nice support and balance, especially with the texture from the wheat and oats. Not much sweetness or bitterness. Dry, chalky mouthfeel that really brings out the full flavor of the hops. Medium body but the 8.2% is extremely hidden. Truly awesome NE-style IPA from the San Diego area!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Cast Out IPA. 49 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Quiet Harbors. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Treevana IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Drunken Master. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Golden State Heritage Honey Ale. 6 hours ago
- dheliker listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity