Color is a murky, soft golden yellow with one inch of sudsy, off-white head. Thin lacing is left on the glass. Aroma is very strong and fresh with an abundance of tropical fruit and citrus. Wow - taste is superb! Mango, papaya, orange; lots of juice! Nelson and Citra hops make a nice combination. The malts provide nice support and balance, especially with the texture from the wheat and oats. Not much sweetness or bitterness. Dry, chalky mouthfeel that really brings out the full flavor of the hops. Medium body but the 8.2% is extremely hidden. Truly awesome NE-style IPA from the San Diego area!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 1 minute ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 54 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity