Color is a murky, soft golden yellow with one inch of sudsy, off-white head. Thin lacing is left on the glass. Aroma is very strong and fresh with an abundance of tropical fruit and citrus. Wow - taste is superb! Mango, papaya, orange; lots of juice! Nelson and Citra hops make a nice combination. The malts provide nice support and balance, especially with the texture from the wheat and oats. Not much sweetness or bitterness. Dry, chalky mouthfeel that really brings out the full flavor of the hops. Medium body but the 8.2% is extremely hidden. Truly awesome NE-style IPA from the San Diego area!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for West River Pale Ale. 41 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Aurora. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lucky 13 Red Ale. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pocket Watch. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap