STS Pils pours a crystal clear, golden straw color. But if you pour the sediment from the bottom of the bottle into a glass, that will gave it a slight cloudiness. Head is very white and foamy, with plenty of ascending tiny bubbles. Aroma is malty with bread, cracker, or biscuits. On the taste, there's a nice balance of hops, malt, and yeast. Grassy and floral hops, maybe a touch of lemon citrus. There's a dry, bready, cracker-like malt throughout. Yeast is noticeable and pleasant. Clean and crisp with a refreshing mouthfeel. Finish is dry and prolonged with a slightly bitter finish. Overall this has a classic Pilsner taste, but it's much hoppier that most. This is to be expected with a Pilsner from Russian River, and it's definitely one of the best we've had from this style!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 42 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity