STS Pils pours a crystal clear, golden straw color. But if you pour the sediment from the bottom of the bottle into a glass, that will gave it a slight cloudiness. Head is very white and foamy, with plenty of ascending tiny bubbles. Aroma is malty with bread, cracker, or biscuits. On the taste, there's a nice balance of hops, malt, and yeast. Grassy and floral hops, maybe a touch of lemon citrus. There's a dry, bready, cracker-like malt throughout. Yeast is noticeable and pleasant. Clean and crisp with a refreshing mouthfeel. Finish is dry and prolonged with a slightly bitter finish. Overall this has a classic Pilsner taste, but it's much hoppier that most. This is to be expected with a Pilsner from Russian River, and it's definitely one of the best we've had from this style!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Monkey Knife Fight. 31 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity