West Coast Red pours a copper orange or medium amber color. Head is tan, foamy, and one finger thick. Strong aroma of both malts and hops. Taste is malt forward with dark bread, toasted red malt, and sweet caramel notes. Earthy and floral hops, but also some citrus and pine. Very well balanced. Creamy mouthfeel that is nicely carbonated. Low to medium bitterness and a smooth, lingering finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 57 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 7 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity