West Coast Red pours a copper orange or medium amber color. Head is tan, foamy, and one finger thick. Strong aroma of both malts and hops. Taste is malt forward with dark bread, toasted red malt, and sweet caramel notes. Earthy and floral hops, but also some citrus and pine. Very well balanced. Creamy mouthfeel that is nicely carbonated. Low to medium bitterness and a smooth, lingering finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer and 1 other added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 24 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 7 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity