Very clear, golden color with one finger of white, bubbly head. Super aromatic, with a clear presence of New Zealand hops. This leads into the flavors where we get a hop-forward beer with white grape, mandarin orange, lime, green apple, and melon. Brewed with Riwaka, Waimea, NZ Cascade, and Citra hops. The malts are in the background, but we find a pale malt base that helps create a smooth mouthfeel to balance out a bit of acidic bite from the hops. Medium body with mild but noticeable bitterness. We usually look forward to a New Zealand hopped beer, and this does not disappoint. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Speed of Sound. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Le Merle. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Not Your BRO, DAWG. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Hard Body Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for PranQster. 7 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Panther. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity