Color is crystal clear, golden, with a thick, white, creamy head. Pleasant aroma of yeast and hops and a bit of fruitiness. Taste is awesome. Hop forward with melon, tropical fruit, and apples. Fruity but not juicy. Malts are doughy and have a honey sweetness. But the yeast is really nice. Mouthfeel is creamy and smooth. When we saw the opportunity to try a dry hopped Belgian-style Tripel we were stoked- and this beer does not disappoint!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for American Sour (2015). 21 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Double Chuuurch!. 34 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer American Sour (2015). 36 minutes ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to The Gold Standard. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Amalgamator. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Cranberry Quince Berliner Weisse. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity