Color is crystal clear, golden, with a thick, white, creamy head. Pleasant aroma of yeast and hops and a bit of fruitiness. Taste is awesome. Hop forward with melon, tropical fruit, and apples. Fruity but not juicy. Malts are doughy and have a honey sweetness. But the yeast is really nice. Mouthfeel is creamy and smooth. When we saw the opportunity to try a dry hopped Belgian-style Tripel we were stoked- and this beer does not disappoint!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 9 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Back to Wort!. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Calling IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity