Color is crystal clear, golden, with a thick, white, creamy head. Pleasant aroma of yeast and hops and a bit of fruitiness. Taste is awesome. Hop forward with melon, tropical fruit, and apples. Fruity but not juicy. Malts are doughy and have a honey sweetness. But the yeast is really nice. Mouthfeel is creamy and smooth. When we saw the opportunity to try a dry hopped Belgian-style Tripel we were stoked- and this beer does not disappoint!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 29 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Venture Maine IPA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for State of Haze. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Here Gose Nothin'. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Double Negative. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity