Color is crystal clear, golden, with a thick, white, creamy head. Pleasant aroma of yeast and hops and a bit of fruitiness. Taste is awesome. Hop forward with melon, tropical fruit, and apples. Fruity but not juicy. Malts are doughy and have a honey sweetness. But the yeast is really nice. Mouthfeel is creamy and smooth. When we saw the opportunity to try a dry hopped Belgian-style Tripel we were stoked- and this beer does not disappoint!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Exploring the Vault. 2 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hayburner. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to October Spectacular!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity