Color is crystal clear, golden, with a thick, white, creamy head. Pleasant aroma of yeast and hops and a bit of fruitiness. Taste is awesome. Hop forward with melon, tropical fruit, and apples. Fruity but not juicy. Malts are doughy and have a honey sweetness. But the yeast is really nice. Mouthfeel is creamy and smooth. When we saw the opportunity to try a dry hopped Belgian-style Tripel we were stoked- and this beer does not disappoint!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Seizoen. 20 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Field to Ferment - Centennial & Simcoe (2019). 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for New Glory Farmhouse. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Weedwacker. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Chief Peak. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pale to the King. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity