Color is crystal clear, golden, with a thick, white, creamy head. Pleasant aroma of yeast and hops and a bit of fruitiness. Taste is awesome. Hop forward with melon, tropical fruit, and apples. Fruity but not juicy. Malts are doughy and have a honey sweetness. But the yeast is really nice. Mouthfeel is creamy and smooth. When we saw the opportunity to try a dry hopped Belgian-style Tripel we were stoked- and this beer does not disappoint!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 33 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Highland Oatmeal Porter. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Santilli. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Cougar. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rapturous. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pok Pok Rhubarb Som Shandy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity