Color is crystal clear, golden, with a thick, white, creamy head. Pleasant aroma of yeast and hops and a bit of fruitiness. Taste is awesome. Hop forward with melon, tropical fruit, and apples. Fruity but not juicy. Malts are doughy and have a honey sweetness. But the yeast is really nice. Mouthfeel is creamy and smooth. When we saw the opportunity to try a dry hopped Belgian-style Tripel we were stoked- and this beer does not disappoint!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 45 minutes ago
- lposada listened to DIPA Thoughts. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for M-43. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other added a rating for Panther. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Pyramid Hefeweizen. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 7 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity