Color is crystal clear, golden, with a thick, white, creamy head. Pleasant aroma of yeast and hops and a bit of fruitiness. Taste is awesome. Hop forward with melon, tropical fruit, and apples. Fruity but not juicy. Malts are doughy and have a honey sweetness. But the yeast is really nice. Mouthfeel is creamy and smooth. When we saw the opportunity to try a dry hopped Belgian-style Tripel we were stoked- and this beer does not disappoint!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 49 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Focal Banger. 3 hours ago
- Evenrude and 1 other added a rating for Love Hazy IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blazing World. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity