In honor of what would have been Tom Petty's 70th birthday this week, today's beer is Petty Hazy IPA from 2Toms Brewing in Fort Wayne, IN. It pours a deep gold/light amber colored hazy beer with a substantial amount of foamy white head. The aroma is a combination of citrus and stone fruit (peach, apricot and nectarine). The taste focuses more on the citrus and retains just a hint of the sweet fruit flavors. The citra and galaxy hops blend well to create a flavorful hop bitterness that balances out the taste. It appears we are at the end of this beer's run. But with the great taste and the great sentiment, its return is all but guaranteed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Consecration. 2 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Brother. 32 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Don't Call Me Brant IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Guinness Draught Stout. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity