In honor of what would have been Tom Petty's 70th birthday this week, today's beer is Petty Hazy IPA from 2Toms Brewing in Fort Wayne, IN. It pours a deep gold/light amber colored hazy beer with a substantial amount of foamy white head. The aroma is a combination of citrus and stone fruit (peach, apricot and nectarine). The taste focuses more on the citrus and retains just a hint of the sweet fruit flavors. The citra and galaxy hops blend well to create a flavorful hop bitterness that balances out the taste. It appears we are at the end of this beer's run. But with the great taste and the great sentiment, its return is all but guaranteed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Firestone Double Jack. 42 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 1 hour ago
- Fresnopt added a rating for Wise Words. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 10 Trail Mix. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Space Lettuce. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Black Noise. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity