Color is golden. Not clear but not hazy either; somewhere in the middle. Two fingers of foamy white head that leaves sticky lacing all over the glass. Aroma is hop forward with tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is similar with passion fruit, guava, and grapefruit coming to mind. Maybe even some pine after a few sips. Dry, chalky mouthfeel that really helps accentuate the hop flavors. Nice balance between the hops and malts with a light, bready malt base that turns fairly sweet. Finishes with a grapefruit pith bitterness that most IPA fans will appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 47 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity