Color is golden. Not clear but not hazy either; somewhere in the middle. Two fingers of foamy white head that leaves sticky lacing all over the glass. Aroma is hop forward with tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is similar with passion fruit, guava, and grapefruit coming to mind. Maybe even some pine after a few sips. Dry, chalky mouthfeel that really helps accentuate the hop flavors. Nice balance between the hops and malts with a light, bready malt base that turns fairly sweet. Finishes with a grapefruit pith bitterness that most IPA fans will appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 37 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity