Baseline DIPA pours a vivid gold color, not clear, but not hazy in any way. The head is white, foamy, and one finger thick with nice lacing. Aroma is fresh and bright with some hoppy citrus. The citrus is much more noticeable in the taste, with lemon, grapefruit, and pine, all contributing to a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel and a light body for a Double IPA. Grainy, bready malts are noticeable, creating well-rounded balance. There’s an accumulating bitterness, but don’t be scared off by the 90 IBU. The bitterness is pleasant and partners well with the lemon peel for a smooth, refreshing finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Fields of Green: Crosby Comet. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Pay it Forward Cocoa Porter. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Old Chub Scotch Ale. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Joe IPA. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Black Noise. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
From The Heart