Baseline DIPA pours a vivid gold color, not clear, but not hazy in any way. The head is white, foamy, and one finger thick with nice lacing. Aroma is fresh and bright with some hoppy citrus. The citrus is much more noticeable in the taste, with lemon, grapefruit, and pine, all contributing to a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel and a light body for a Double IPA. Grainy, bready malts are noticeable, creating well-rounded balance. There’s an accumulating bitterness, but don’t be scared off by the 90 IBU. The bitterness is pleasant and partners well with the lemon peel for a smooth, refreshing finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 59 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Davy Brown Ale
Champs de Fraises