Baseline DIPA pours a vivid gold color, not clear, but not hazy in any way. The head is white, foamy, and one finger thick with nice lacing. Aroma is fresh and bright with some hoppy citrus. The citrus is much more noticeable in the taste, with lemon, grapefruit, and pine, all contributing to a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel and a light body for a Double IPA. Grainy, bready malts are noticeable, creating well-rounded balance. There’s an accumulating bitterness, but don’t be scared off by the 90 IBU. The bitterness is pleasant and partners well with the lemon peel for a smooth, refreshing finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 31 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity