Baseline DIPA pours a vivid gold color, not clear, but not hazy in any way. The head is white, foamy, and one finger thick with nice lacing. Aroma is fresh and bright with some hoppy citrus. The citrus is much more noticeable in the taste, with lemon, grapefruit, and pine, all contributing to a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel and a light body for a Double IPA. Grainy, bready malts are noticeable, creating well-rounded balance. There’s an accumulating bitterness, but don’t be scared off by the 90 IBU. The bitterness is pleasant and partners well with the lemon peel for a smooth, refreshing finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Senor Saison. 18 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Happy Hops. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Infinite Void Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Booming Rollers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity