Baseline DIPA pours a vivid gold color, not clear, but not hazy in any way. The head is white, foamy, and one finger thick with nice lacing. Aroma is fresh and bright with some hoppy citrus. The citrus is much more noticeable in the taste, with lemon, grapefruit, and pine, all contributing to a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel and a light body for a Double IPA. Grainy, bready malts are noticeable, creating well-rounded balance. There’s an accumulating bitterness, but don’t be scared off by the 90 IBU. The bitterness is pleasant and partners well with the lemon peel for a smooth, refreshing finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 34 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Millwright Oatmeal Stout. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Norman. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity