Color is clear, pale amber, with one finger of white, foamy head. Inviting aroma with both malts and hops present. On the taste, we get hops first, with pine and grapefruit citrus. And then pale and caramel malt flavors, with a very mild sweetness in the finish. Medium body with a clean mouthfeel and there’s almost no bitterness, despite the 70 ibu. This PNW IPA is nicely balanced between the hops and the malts and certainly hits the spot during a road trip along the Oregon coast.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 19 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity