Color is clear, pale amber, with one finger of white, foamy head. Inviting aroma with both malts and hops present. On the taste, we get hops first, with pine and grapefruit citrus. And then pale and caramel malt flavors, with a very mild sweetness in the finish. Medium body with a clean mouthfeel and there’s almost no bitterness, despite the 70 ibu. This PNW IPA is nicely balanced between the hops and the malts and certainly hits the spot during a road trip along the Oregon coast.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Senor Saison. 24 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Happy Hops. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Infinite Void Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Booming Rollers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity