Appearance is crystal clear, straw colored, with lively carbonation bubbles and a white, frothy head. Classic aroma of crackers and yeast. On the taste, we get mostly the bready, crackery malt flavors, with a bit of that ale yeast. There’s just a touch of mild, non-bitter hops that seem to be floral or herbal in nature. Light body, soft mouthfeel, and nicely carbonated. Flavorful with a clean and refreshing finish; everything you need in a Kölsch-style beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Sticky Fingers Wet Hop IIPA. 30 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Stouterday Night Live. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Mutiny. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Sour Power Hour. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Whale Bay. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Blueberry Trainwreck. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for The Blue. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity