Color is crystal clear, light straw with a super white, frothy head and plenty of sticky lacing. And a never-ending string of bubbles ascends from the bottom of the glass. Aroma is light with a bit of fruit and malt. On the taste: lots of grainy, bready malt and a noticeable amount of yeast. There's an increasing honey-like sweetness on the back end. Surprisingly hoppy for a Kolsch with green apple and lemon citrus as the dominant hop flavors, but there's some floral and grassy notes as well. Mouthfeel is crisp, clean, dry, and refreshing. This is well made and everything you want in a Kolsch style beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 2 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity