Pours a deep gold color that is mostly clear, although there is some translucent haze present. Head is white, creamy, and leaves quite a bit of lacing on the glass. One whiff will draw you in, with hop aromas of citrus, tropical fruit, and pine. Taste is predominantly citrus, with tangerine and grapefruit that are fresh and clean, yet impart a pretty strong bitterness from start to finish. Very West Coast in style, with a mild malt bill that really lets the hops stand out. Medium body with dry but juicy mouthfeel. Finish lingers with a bold bitterness that IPA lovers will appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 26 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 57 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 805. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity