Appearance is a cloudy, golden yellow color with a thick, white, bubbly head. Decent amount of lacing sticks to the glass. The aroma is fresh and dank, dominated by tropical fruit. Taste is similar, with tropical fruit flavors like mango and papaya, but also peach, pear, and citrus. Not much malt, but that's how it goes with this style. The 7% ABV is non-existent. Mouthfeel is juicy but also soft and smooth. No bitterness at all, and just a bit of mild sweetness shows up in the finish. Overall this is a superb hazy IPA with nice flavors and extreme drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 30 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calf. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for No Chill. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Quaff On! Quaff IPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity