Appearance is a cloudy, golden yellow color with a thick, white, bubbly head. Decent amount of lacing sticks to the glass. The aroma is fresh and dank, dominated by tropical fruit. Taste is similar, with tropical fruit flavors like mango and papaya, but also peach, pear, and citrus. Not much malt, but that's how it goes with this style. The 7% ABV is non-existent. Mouthfeel is juicy but also soft and smooth. No bitterness at all, and just a bit of mild sweetness shows up in the finish. Overall this is a superb hazy IPA with nice flavors and extreme drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 1 minute ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 45 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for West Coast IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hop Swingers. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Sactown Brews. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Red Caboose. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity