Pours a translucent, light straw color. Lots of bubbly carbonation and a quickly thinning head. It's crisp and refreshing, basically what you'd expect from a Kolsch style blonde ale. It is mild and sweet on the finish. This is quite satisfying and would be easy to drink a lot of these on a hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Ginormous Imperial IPA. 10 minutes ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer CA$H MONY. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Some Pumpkins. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Thresher. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Fuzzbox DDH. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Blonde NV. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity