Pours a translucent, light straw color. Lots of bubbly carbonation and a quickly thinning head. It's crisp and refreshing, basically what you'd expect from a Kolsch style blonde ale. It is mild and sweet on the finish. This is quite satisfying and would be easy to drink a lot of these on a hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 16 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Aurora. 58 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lucky 13 Red Ale. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pocket Watch. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Deja Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap