Pours a translucent, light straw color. Lots of bubbly carbonation and a quickly thinning head. It's crisp and refreshing, basically what you'd expect from a Kolsch style blonde ale. It is mild and sweet on the finish. This is quite satisfying and would be easy to drink a lot of these on a hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium Ben & Jerry's). 51 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Tower Station IPA. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Head Full of Dynomite v.5. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Old Rasputin. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap