BJ's Brewhouse Blonde is a Kolsch-style beer that pours a golden straw color with zero head. Light grain and a slight sweetness in the aroma. Taste of pilsner malt with some yeast, and slightly fruity hop flavors. Well balanced but there is some medium to high sweetness for this style. Creamy, medium mouthfeel. It's a light 4.7% ABV with low carbonation. Crisp and clean; perfect for a hot sunny day and it would certainly pair well with food.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Fernprost. 20 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Sweet Ride. 20 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Diamond Dust. 24 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- HankW commented on beer Hooter Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- HankW uploaded a photo for beer Hooter Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- HankW added a rating for Hooter Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to DIPA Thoughts. 2 hours ago
- More Latest Activity