BJ's Brewhouse Blonde is a Kolsch-style beer that pours a golden straw color with zero head. Light grain and a slight sweetness in the aroma. Taste of pilsner malt with some yeast, and slightly fruity hop flavors. Well balanced but there is some medium to high sweetness for this style. Creamy, medium mouthfeel. It's a light 4.7% ABV with low carbonation. Crisp and clean; perfect for a hot sunny day and it would certainly pair well with food.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Row 2 / Hill 56. 3 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Sour Power Hour. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Simtra Triple IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Bonkers. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity