BJ's Brewhouse Blonde is a Kolsch-style beer that pours a golden straw color with zero head. Light grain and a slight sweetness in the aroma. Taste of pilsner malt with some yeast, and slightly fruity hop flavors. Well balanced but there is some medium to high sweetness for this style. Creamy, medium mouthfeel. It's a light 4.7% ABV with low carbonation. Crisp and clean; perfect for a hot sunny day and it would certainly pair well with food.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 56 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Alpers Trout Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Vice Blackberry Peach. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Red, White, and Peach. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 6 hours ago
- tallamena added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity